So Right Now
When you’re gorgeous, you’ve got to adorn a similar smell.
Enter beauty and lifestyle afficionados’ preference: House of Creed’s perfume.
No perfume boasts a better smelling heritage. We’re talking SEVEN generations of luxury fragrance innovators.
Based in Paris since 1760, The House of Creed is the world’s only privately-held luxury fragrance dynasty that has served more than 10 royal houses and the discerning public for over 250 years.
Thanks to hand production methods, no two bottles are exactly the same. Read More
We all “want” to be healthy. But do we know how to be healthy? These top experts break it down:
- Latham Thomas – A powerful Glow Maven and the Founder of Mama Glow, Latham focuses on getting to know your body through nutrition, yoga and – if necessary – birth coaching. Bonus: you don’t have to be a glowing mother or mother-to-be to take Latham’s advice. It’s awesome for us all.
- Kris Carr – A New York Times bestselling author and cancer survivor, this sassy superstar founded Crazy Sexy Kitchen to give you yummy recipes – from Chocolate Hemp Yogurt to Three Bean Salad – and a solid food-ucation.
- Richard Ash, M.D. – Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Listen to Dr. Ash’s radio show to hear what your MD isn’t telling you. Empowering yourself is the first step towards wellness.
- Frank Lipman, M.D. – The doctor is in, and he’s got a ton of tips to offer for creating a healthier you! For example, you’ll learn some things you never knew about butter, and find out how to reduce your food waste.
A savvy way to keep our health simple.
When a brand exclusively targets fashion-forward and tech-savvy women, you know you want to be part of the audience.
Especially when what’s being sold is beautiful jewelry.
Save this name to Evernote: Plukka, a brand that’s innovated group buying with “made to order” jewelry offers. They’re available only via Plukka’s newsletter.
In other words, once orders reach a certain threshold, manufacturing prices go down. Your cost does, too. Read More
It’s back to business, so here are some diva-ready new books for when you’re off-duty. From guides to starting your own company to an illustrated look at love, they’ll entertain and get you thinking:
- Do Cool Sh*t: Quit Your Day Job, Start Your Own Business, & Live Happily Ever After by Miki Agrawal: Take some good advice from this kick-butt lady, who made it big in NYC. This how-to is will instill confidence with ageless advice.
- Money: A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want by Kate Northup: Turn your relationship with money into a healthy one by reading this guide to financial freedom. A good grasp on your money means having an even better grasp on your life!
What’s the best fall accessory? Age-old question.
Guys have their watches; ladies have their hair. Here are some hairstyles to get you even more noticeable this fall:
- Drama Mama: Lock it in, and go rogue with something tousled and curly.
- American Beauty: Calling straight hair ladies: let your natural texture shine, and amp it up with a curling iron to swirl your ends.
The devil is in the details: designers always look to highlight their collections with chic polish colors, setting the tone for the fall season. Here’s how to nail making the colder months more colorful:
Burnt Orange: Keep fall fiery with charred orange, showcased in both the Rachel Roy and Donna Karan Spring RTW shows. Comparable colors to shop include Essie’s “Meet Me at Sunset” ($8) and “Fear or Desire” ($8).
White: Lighten things up with snowy white nails this season a la Trina Turk, Prabal Gurung, and Kate Spade. Hit the stores and shop for colors like “Blanc” by Essie ($8) or O.P.I.’s “Alpine Snow”. Read More
|Some things just aren’t Diva, no matter how you spin it. Case in point: bathroom odors.
That’s why we love Just a Drop. Administer one or two drops, and you’ve trapped all the odors — before they ever enter the air. Ever.
Unlike sprays that semi-cover up odors, or just mix with them, Just a Drop locks smells beneath the water until you flush.
Translation: Miracle. Enthusiasts include Dr. Oz and members of The Doctors tv show. Read More
You might not surf, but you can still rock the bona fide surfer chic look.
Some of our fave summer wear looks are laid back and casual, with a flair for the girly:
What’s better than bar hopping through New York? Hotel hopping with W Hotels, of course.
This summer, Divas are going tourist, NY-style. Just decide where you want to be for the evening or weekend, pick from five dynamic locations, and go on upgrade.
For the beaux art enthusiast, there’s always Union Square. And you know the skyscraper savvy love the W on Lex. (With its nearby world class shopping, what’s not to love?) Read More
|The mirror on the wall has a message for you, Diva: You’re the Bonfairest of them all.
Which is why you’re invited to Bonfaire’s “Surprise Sale” — a limited event with a limited invite list and exceptionally limited inventory secured through its exclusive designer relationships.
In other words, Bonfaire is offering shoes and handbags from its most popular Spring/Summer 2013 collections.
They’ve also limited the dent these hard-to-find designs will make on your AmEx… by 40%. Read More